Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Rain drops keep falling on my head..."
So, we had big plans last weekend to go to Lagoon with some friends. We got everything arranged, got our parking passes and tickets, then drove out to Salt Lake Friday evening. We were so excited. This was going to be the best Lagoon trip ever.
Saturday morning we got up and we were getting excited to go on all the rides. We were planning who was going to ride what ride with who and doing all the fun stuff you do before a big day at Lagoon. Then we noticed the weather. RAIN!!! Not just a little rain, but buckets of rain pouring from the sky. Hmm...now what? We had driven 3 hours and I wasn't about to NOT do SOMETHING.
Then it hit me. Classic!!! Our friends had never been there and my kids still love the place. So we spent the day roller skating, playing laser tag, jumping on the blow up's, getting lost in the jungle gym and enjoying much desrved time with good friends.
To my surprise we had a blast. (I was only surprised because I have been hanging out at Classic for 20 plus years. I forgot it can be such a fun place) The kids were wiped out. After dinner we drove home. I think it was the most quiet my car has ever been The kids were asleep almost immediatley.















No comments: