Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Braveness...
If you know me, you know I am a huge chicken when it comes to cutting my hair. I never now what to expect and I hate thinking that it won't turn out the way I want. Last night I went to get my hair trimmed. Just two inches off the ends please.
This is what I ended up with.

8 inches cut off with layers.

Yep, I did it! I was going to wait
for Aly to get home from Florida, but I decided to just go for it. I am glad I did!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love it! It makes you look so....mature?! (Is that the word I am looking for?) I also like the couches...are they the new ones or the neighbors?

asm said...

You are one hot mama! It is almost the length it was when I first met you. lovely!