Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Sunday, January 17, 2010


Happy Birthday...
I have the most fantastic, perfect husband. I am so thankful for the hard work he does in behalf of our family.
Today we celebrated his birthday! He started the day off by speaking with a high council member in another ward at 9:00 this morning. Then we went to church, after church we had a meeting, then had another meeting, and then, yes, had another meeting. We didn't get home until around 5:30. (I was thankful that I was in the same meetings so that we could spend some time together.) When we got home we had the most delicious steaks, with baked potatoes, and green beans, topped off with better than...anything cake and coconut gelato.
I was a little worried that Grant would be upset about spending most of his birthday in meetings. When I asked him if he had a happy birthday he said it was perfect. But then again, when does Grant EVER complain?!?!? He's happy with pretty much anything! I hope that he had the best birthday ever!!!
I don't know what I would ever do without Grant! I love his smile, I love his laugh, I love when he calls me "Lizzanne", I love how he loves our boys, and how he would do ANYTHING for them, I love that he tries to be the tough guy, but in reality he's just a big softy. To sum it up...Grant = the perfect man!!! I am so lucky!!! I love you Mr. Schiess!

No comments: