Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This that and everything in between...
So with the holidays and everything going on I haven't had the time to update my blog. And now that I have time there is to much to post. Therefore I have decided to compose a little slide show of all our recent events. And just so there isn't any confusion, I will sum it all up for you with a short little blurb.
Christmas was awesome, even though I forgot to take pictures. We had an incredible Christmas eve dinner (if I do say so myself). I got couches that I am very proud of, the boys got a new tent, and Grant got a bed (which of course we share). My family came to visit just after Christmas, we went shooting, ate lots of food and played. Then two days later we packed up and headed to St. George where we spent New Years eve and the next two days shopping, visiting all the church sights, playing with Jerrica and James, going to the movies, and of course eating out.
Now we are back to reality. The boys are back in school, Grant's back to work, and I am STILL trying to get my house cleaned up, and I am not having much luck!
There you have it, our holidays in a nut shell. I hope you all had a great holiday season. I am sad that it is over, but also very glad! It's bitter sweet.
Here's to 2010 being the best year yet!!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: us
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: