Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Starting something new...
Today I gave my first ever piano lesson. I was terrified and nervous. My student is a little bit advanced and I am not sure that I can do him any good. But I enjoyed it and I have two more students on Thursday that are total beginners.
I am grateful that I have a talent that I am able to share with others, and I am grateful that I can make a little extra money on the side. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is awesome! I wish you lived close enough to teach Kathleen. She likes it, but needs some extra love and encouragement. Did you quit babysitting? Love ya!

asm said...

That is really cool Lizz. good luck with that. ;)You just keep finding ways to rake in the dough.