Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pete and Becky...
I am grateful for a number of things. But at the moment I am especailly grateful to my mother and father in law! The past few months we have been trying to sell our home in Sandy, all the while living in Vernal. The task proved to be dang near impossible. So my mother in law showed the home for us and my father in law winterized it for us so that we wouldn't have frozen pipes or any other winter related problems. I can't thank them enough for all the hard work they put into our home in behalf of our family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! We love you and are grateful for all you have done, and continue to do!